Fitness 2J2 Professional Indigenous Fitness Programming and Consulting.
Fitness 2J2 is a community based socially responsible Health & Wellness company. We believe everyone has power and ability to live positive and healthy lifestyles. Through the participation in sports, fitness, recreation, health and wellness activities. We pride ourselves in delivering this training and programming to Indigenous communities and groups across Saskatchewan. This will reduce barriers and promote healthy and positive lifestyles for First Nation and Metis people of all ages and abilities, and their communities. 2J2, through a valuable team of certified instructors will provide the skills, leadership, motivation and tools you require to empower communities to reach their fitness goals.
Fitness Training & Consulting Includes: Healthy lifestyle education supporting prevention/reduction of obesity, diabetes and other health issues. Partnered with the University of Saskatchewan Aboriginal Initiatives and Community Engagement. Endorsed by Health Canada through the Aboriginal Diabetes Initiative Program.
- Adult and youth Fitness Instruction and programming. Personal or group: Cross Fitness; Metabolic conditioning; Aerobic & Anaerobic conditioning; Flexibility & Strength; Interval & HIIT; Muscle sculpting; Women’s & girl’s PowWow dance fitness.
- Learn to run programs from 5km to marathon distance. Learn to triathlon.
- Skills camps for soccer & triathlon.
- Dry Land training and programming for hockey/soccer/football.
- Self-defence akido-jujitsu based; safety awareness; defensive tactics SECURITY 2J2.
- Emergency Services and Military fitness programming.
- Fitness facility consulting; assessment; design services.
- Distribution of fitness equipment.
- Preparatory Fitness Leader Program; Mentorship and development of instructors for community programming sustainment.
- Speaking engagements & presentations.
- Women’s and girls PowWow Dance Fitness.
- Older adult fitness programming.
- Special Olympics Athletes Programming.
Contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org FaceBook; Instagram; Twitter; 306-281-5338
STRONG, HEALTHY, PROUD.
Hey team we are at it again! Monday Nights Bootcamp, Weds Nights Run Club. At St.Mary’s Health&Wellness Center in PleasantHill YXE.
jan-june 2017 Sessions Monday Nights at St.Mary’s Health&Wellness for all levels of fitness and abilities, youth and adult. (under 12 must be accompanied by adult). No Cost, drop in.
6-7pm Functional Fitness. (check us on Facebook for any updates) & more info).
Murdered Missing Indigenous Women. At 2J2 we are addressing the concerns and safety of our community.
2J2 is proud to provide to you no cost Self-Defence and Safety Awareness Programming. In partnership with Aboriginal Student Centre’s of the UofS. Contact your student centre for dates and times of programming. 2J2 wants to empower you, and ensure your personal safety
Soccer is one of the most popular sports in the world, easy to learn and fun to play. We will be going over some basic skills, then moving onto some pick-up games.
Soccer skill camp for youth boys and girls, no previous playing experience required. Bring your indoor running shoes and water bottle.
Session1 10am-11am (8-10yrs)
Session2 1115am-1215pm (11-13yrs)
Session3 100pm-200pm (14-16yrs)
Session4 315pm-415pm (8-10yrs)
Session5 330-430pm (11-16yrs)
Check with community co-ord and school PhysEd teacher for more details. No C0$T.
Fitness 2J2 Soccer Programming
Looking forward to presenting at Standing Buffalo First Nation, Health & Wellness members and staff. The benefits of Functional Fitness Programming, and how to link to community sustainment.
We will be programming at WDFN this fall noon hours till 1pm at the school. Functional Fitness Boot camp programming. Starting Wednesday Oct 5 to Dec 7. Contact Natalie rec co-ord for more info. No C0$T for WDFN thanks to your Whitecap Dakota Health Dept.
Looking forward to be able to have the opportunity to travel to Wollaston Lake Hatchet Lake community this October. NSCRD is supporting the developement of Functional Fitness programming for youth and adults of all ages. We ae also looking for community members who are interested in being Fitness Leaders in community. STRONG HEALTHY PROUD.
First time to LaLoche looking forward to the week of Functional Fitness Programming. We will be programming with the school’s during the day, evening it is open to the community all ages and fitness levels. Also looking for community members who are interested in becoming fitness leaders. Schedule’s to follow, community co-ord.