Looking forward to meeting staff at Health Centre, and community intro programming and training session. A look at the programming we will be bringing in July.
Fitness 2J2 Professional Indigenous Fitness Programming and Consulting.
Fitness 2J2 is a community based socially responsible Health & Wellness company. We believe everyone has power and ability to live positive and healthy lifestyles. Through the participation in sports, fitness, recreation, health and wellness activities. We pride ourselves in delivering this training and programming to Indigenous communities and groups across Saskatchewan. This will reduce barriers and promote healthy and positive lifestyles for First Nation and Metis people of all ages and abilities, and their communities. 2J2, through a valuable team of certified instructors will provide the skills, leadership, motivation and tools you require to empower communities to reach their fitness goals.
Fitness Training & Consulting Includes: Healthy lifestyle education supporting prevention/reduction of obesity, diabetes and other health issues. Partnered with the University of Saskatchewan Aboriginal Initiatives and Community Engagement. Endorsed by Health Canada through the Aboriginal Diabetes Initiative Program.
- Adult and youth Fitness Instruction and programming. Personal or group: Cross Fitness; Metabolic conditioning; Aerobic & Anaerobic conditioning; Flexibility & Strength; Interval & HIIT; Muscle sculpting; Women’s & girl’s PowWow dance fitness.
- Learn to run programs from 5km to marathon distance. Learn to triathlon.
- Skills camps for soccer & triathlon.
- Dry Land training and programming for hockey/soccer/football.
- Self-defence akido-jujitsu based; safety awareness; defensive tactics SECURITY 2J2.
- Emergency Services and Military fitness programming.
- Fitness facility consulting; assessment; design services.
- Distribution of fitness equipment.
- Preparatory Fitness Leader Program; Mentorship and development of instructors for community programming sustainment.
- Speaking engagements & presentations.
- Women’s and girls PowWow Dance Fitness.
- Older adult fitness programming.
- Special Olympics Athletes Programming.
Contact us by e-mail email@example.com FaceBook; Instagram; Twitter; 306-281-5338
STRONG, HEALTHY, PROUD.
We have the learn to triathlon program going this year again, St.Mary’s Health&Wellness Centre with the Pleasant Hill Community Association. Preparing for June 17 race, our crew ranges from age 6 to 14. If your interested in your youth participating in some of the training send us a message. Or check out the Saskatoon Triathlon Club for details on the KOS race. STRONG HEALTHY PROUD.
Aboriginal Fitness Leader Preparatory Program Workshop. Looking forward to returning to Black Lake FN to provide this no-cost workshop. We will cover Fitness Theory and program in some Functional Fitness sessions. Books and materials are provided. Shout out to Athabasca Health Authority and Transwest Air for supporting Healthy and Positive Lifestyle programming with 2J2.