Going to try something new posting workout of the day for the whole week. This way you can see what is coming up. Remember you can always scale the exercises.
MONDAY Strength/Skill Back Squat (90% of max)
70% x 8 x 5 sets WOD AMRAP in 12 minutes:
200yd Farmer Carry (55/35)
in time remaining complete as many reps as possible of:
100 Single-Unders (yes, single-unders)
20 Med Ball Abmat Situps
TUESDAY Strength/Skill Snatch Balance WOD For time:
15 Squat Snatches (115/83)
15 Squat Snatches (115/83)
WEDNESDAY Strength/Skill Jerk
75% x 3 x 4 sets WOD 4 x 500m Row Sprints
THURSDAY Strength/Skill As many strict Ring Dips as possible in 10 minutes
Sub Bar Dips as needed WOD 27-21-15-9 reps for time:
Hang Power Clean (135/93)
*Box Jumps (28/22)
FRIDAY Strength/Skill Deadlift (90% of max)
70% x 8 x 5 sets WOD For time:
50 Walking Lunges (45/33)
50 Push presses (95/63)
50 KB Swings (55/35)
Fitness 2J2 Professional Indigenous Fitness Programming and Consulting.
Fitness 2J2 is a community based socially responsible Health & Wellness company. We believe everyone has power and ability to live positive and healthy lifestyles. Through the participation in sports, fitness, recreation, health and wellness activities. We pride ourselves in delivering this training and programming to Indigenous communities and groups across Saskatchewan. This will reduce barriers and promote healthy and positive lifestyles for First Nation and Metis people of all ages and abilities, and their communities. 2J2, through a valuable team of certified instructors will provide the skills, leadership, motivation and tools you require to empower communities to reach their fitness goals.
Fitness Training & Consulting Includes: Healthy lifestyle education supporting prevention/reduction of obesity, diabetes and other health issues. Partnered with the University of Saskatchewan Aboriginal Initiatives and Community Engagement. Endorsed by Health Canada through the Aboriginal Diabetes Initiative Program.
- Adult and youth Fitness Instruction and programming. Personal or group: Cross Fitness; Metabolic conditioning; Aerobic & Anaerobic conditioning; Flexibility & Strength; Interval & HIIT; Muscle sculpting; Women’s & girl’s PowWow dance fitness.
- Learn to run programs from 5km to marathon distance. Learn to triathlon.
- Skills camps for soccer & triathlon.
- Dry Land training and programming for hockey/soccer/football.
- Self-defence akido-jujitsu based; safety awareness; defensive tactics SECURITY 2J2.
- Emergency Services and Military fitness programming.
- Fitness facility consulting; assessment; design services.
- Distribution of fitness equipment.
- Preparatory Fitness Leader Program; Mentorship and development of instructors for community programming sustainment.
- Speaking engagements & presentations.
- Women’s and girls PowWow Dance Fitness.
- Older adult fitness programming.
- Special Olympics Athletes Programming.
Contact us by e-mail email@example.com FaceBook; Instagram; Twitter; 306-281-5338
STRONG, HEALTHY, PROUD.
July 25,26,27 2017. Ile ala Crosse, Sask. So looking forward to a three day soccer skills and development camp. No C0$T to participate! Contact Brandon Roy for more details.
City of Saskatoon ATOSKE sumer leadership program is adding something new this year. 2J2 will be providing a fitness component to those who are interested in Police, Fire, Emergency Service. Building the basics for you to succeed in becoming a leader. Check out firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to meeting staff at Health Centre, and community intro programming and training session. A look at the programming we will be bringing in July.
Join in and support community and have some fun doing it. 5km fun run and a 1km distance in Saskatoon. All proceeds to Chep foods.
Aboriginal Fitness Leader Preparatory Program Workshop. Looking forward to returning to Black Lake FN to provide this no-cost workshop. We will cover Fitness Theory and program in some Functional Fitness sessions. Books and materials are provided. Shout out to Athabasca Health Authority and Transwest Air for supporting Healthy and Positive Lifestyle programming with 2J2.
2014 NAIG we were invited to provide the endurance and strength training for the Lance-Runners a true honour. This year we are pleased to be providing some additional conditioning and strength programming with the Team SASK Volleyball teams that are heading to Toronto this summer to the 2017 NAIG.