Going to try something new posting workout of the day for the whole week. This way you can see what is coming up. Remember you can always scale the exercises.
EMOTM for 10 minutes:
Odds: 8 DB Push Press (go moderate to heavy but unbroken)
Evens: 8 Box Jumps (30/24)
3 rounds for time:
30 Pushups guys/20 Pushups gals
20 Toes Through Rings
80% x 3 x 3 sets
5 rounds for time:
20 KB Overhead Walking Lunge Steps (10L/10R)
20 KB Swings
60 Burpees to Plate
1 rep max
EMOTM for 10 minutes:
3-5 Bar Dips
15-12-9-6-3 reps for time:
Wall Balls (30/20)
Chest to Bar Pullups
4 rounds for time:
Fitness 2J2 Professional Indigenous Fitness Programming and Consulting.
Fitness 2J2 is a community based socially responsible Health & Wellness company. We believe everyone has power and ability to live positive and healthy lifestyles. Through the participation in sports, fitness, recreation, health and wellness activities. We pride ourselves in delivering this training and programming to Indigenous communities and groups across Saskatchewan. This will reduce barriers and promote healthy and positive lifestyles for First Nation and Metis people of all ages and abilities, and their communities. 2J2, through a valuable team of certified instructors will provide the skills, leadership, motivation and tools you require to empower communities to reach their fitness goals.
Fitness Training & Consulting Includes: Healthy lifestyle education supporting prevention/reduction of obesity, diabetes and other health issues. Partnered with the University of Saskatchewan Aboriginal Initiatives and Community Engagement. Endorsed by Health Canada through the Aboriginal Diabetes Initiative Program.
- Adult and youth Fitness Instruction and programming. Personal or group: Cross Fitness; Metabolic conditioning; Aerobic & Anaerobic conditioning; Flexibility & Strength; Interval & HIIT; Muscle sculpting; Women’s & girl’s PowWow dance fitness.
- Learn to run programs from 5km to marathon distance. Learn to triathlon.
- Skills camps for soccer & triathlon.
- Dry Land training and programming for hockey/soccer/football.
- Self-defence akido-jujitsu based; safety awareness; defensive tactics SECURITY 2J2.
- Emergency Services and Military fitness programming.
- Fitness facility consulting; assessment; design services.
- Distribution of fitness equipment.
- Preparatory Fitness Leader Program; Mentorship and development of instructors for community programming sustainment.
- Speaking engagements & presentations.
- Women’s and girls PowWow Dance Fitness.
- Older adult fitness programming.
- Special Olympics Athletes Programming.
Contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org FaceBook; Instagram; Twitter; 306-281-5338
STRONG, HEALTHY, PROUD.
Hockey Season is fast approaching, we are proud to offer small group dry-land Functional Fitness Sessions. Located in new gym facility at Neechie Gear HQ on Circle Dr N. Half a block from two Tim Hortons in the North-end of Saskatoon.
You can contact Boss Melo at Neechie Gear HQ or send us a message for confirmation of space. Aug14-19.
Space is limited, so sign up through securing your spot. Bring your gloves and stick.
Session 1 ATOM 430-520pm Session 2 PEEWEE 530-630pm Session 3 BANTAM-640-740pm
City of Saskatoon ATOSKE sumer leadership program is adding something new this year. 2J2 will be providing a fitness component to those who are interested in Police, Fire, Emergency Service. Building the basics for you to succeed in becoming a leader. Check out email@example.com
Looking forward to meeting staff at Health Centre, and community intro programming and training session. A look at the programming we will be bringing in July.
Join in and support community and have some fun doing it. 5km fun run and a 1km distance in Saskatoon. All proceeds to Chep foods.
Aboriginal Fitness Leader Preparatory Program Workshop. Looking forward to returning to Black Lake FN to provide this no-cost workshop. We will cover Fitness Theory and program in some Functional Fitness sessions. Books and materials are provided. Shout out to Athabasca Health Authority and Transwest Air for supporting Healthy and Positive Lifestyle programming with 2J2.